PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.aahuk.com (our site).
Our site is intended for business users only.
www.aahuk.com is a site operated by Anything Air Handling Ltd (We). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10415399 and have our registered office at Kings Lodge London Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent, United Kingdom, TN15 6AR. Our main trading address is Pharaoh House, Arnolde Close, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4QW, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 256 7345 80.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 16 January 2017.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, services, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site at any time.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is directed to businesses in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our site, without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Do not rely on information on this site
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
* We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
* Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products/services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
* We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
* We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
* use of, or inability to use, our site; or
* use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
* In particular, we will not be liable for:
* loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
* business interruption;
* loss of anticipated savings;
* loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
* any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?