This energy-saving panel filter offers pre-filtration or a basic level of filtration in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. As part of the RS PRO range, it's been stringently tested for consistent quality and durability.
A safe and environmentally friendly alternative to glass fibre, our range of non-shedding synthetic media are tested according to EN 779:2012 and G2-G4 ISO 16890 Coarse 50 - 70%. These are perfect for all kinds of applications including heat ventilation and air conditioning across all sectors and specialist paint spraying and drying environments.
- Tested according to EN 779:2012 and ISO 16890
- Reliable non-shedding synthetic fibres
- Fire prevention requirements according to DIN 53438-3 (F1)
- Humidity resistant up to 100% r.h.
- Temperature resistant up to 80oC
- Silicone free
- Oeko-Tex 100 approved